Attention faculty and staff:
Department Intern Project Applications are now closed.
The Student Success Internship Program mision is to provide undergraduate students with an opportunity for self-directed learning, professional development and career exploration within a higher education institutional context. It serves to develop awareness about professional development options, in order for students to develop career pathways and set goals.
Intern Positions Learning Outcomes
- Create connections between internship experience and course work across the curriculum.
- Demonstrate understanding between undergraduate education experience and departmental outcomes in the internship environment.
- Apply internship work experience to further cultivate discipline knowledge.
- Develop increased understanding of the complexity in the department.
- Demonstrate and identify professional accountability.
Monday, September 26: Department Intern Project Applications Due
Week of October 4: Internship Project Sites Selected and Departments Notified
Week of October 4: Student Recruitment Begins - Happenings Announcement with Internship locations
Week of April 17, 2017: SSI Ends with Student Success Internship Research Symposium